Sunday, January 1, 2012


I've noticed that the geography has maintained but the neighborhoods have changed. A particular person can effect the the way we see a new place. I believe in the power of a busker, limited, mobile, listening for the mystery each place posses, falling in love over and over again, every medium matters, every contradiction, elevating dark corners, keeping both sides alive, revealing one another.

I expressed the lives of these places in 'Drugs 'n Hymns' which is due out march sixth. I will also share thirty five millimeter photos of hands that have been documented in a book appropriately titled 'The Drugs 'n Hymns Hand Book.'

Charlie, Keisha, Julie and I are also making homemade slides and shirts for next year- they search for quality in all they do- very shortly there will be a page to find all this business-
Bless-

3 comments:

Sara Alves said...

Can't wait for the new album!

Leah Rocha said...

Im so excited! Cant wait!!!

Red Hot Chili said...

I'm very happy for ya!
Enjoy the time during recording!
I'm looking forward to the album and the book!!!!
Have a great time, be surrounded by great peops!!!!